Tuesday, February 3, 2009

7 Things

It's been awhile since I've been motivated to blog again, but I'm back!! Claire tagged me so here I go!!!

7 Things I can do-
* Scrapbook
* Be moody
* Draw
* Be understanding of others
* Eat a whole jar of pickles in ONE day!
* Beat Claire and Jason at Mad Gab! :) LOL!
* Ride horses

7 Things I can't do-
* Go 2 days without drinking Mountain Dew :) Pathetic huh?
* Watch football on TV with Nick and act like I'm totally into it! :)
* Run a marathon
* Play the piano
* Act like I'm not going to die when there's turbulence on a plane
* play darts... that game is difficult?!
* stand at a Josh Turner concert for over 4 hours without dying of leg, feet, and back pain!!

7 Things I say often-
* OH man....
* Are you kidding me?
* What does that even mean?! :)
* Yay! I'm so excited!!
* Are you serious?!
* Get some sleep!
* I Love You!!

7 Things I love about Nick-
* He does things around the house that I need done while I'm at work.
* He can talk to anyone about anything
* Testimony/Love of the gospel
* He has goals and dreams and does everything to achieve them
* He always tries to make me laugh!
* He is ALWAYS surprising me with the sweetest things!
* He makes me go to enrichment!

7 Favorite foods-
* PICKLES
* pizza
* steak and potatoes
* Subway
* Jamba Juice
* Arbys
* cabbage rolls

7 People I tag-
* Dani
* Cousin Jessie
* Mom
* Aunt Donna
* Kim
* Andrea
* Charlene

8 comments:

Tracy said...

The blog is cute!! We'll see about the tag!!;-)

Kimberly said...

Thanks Lindi...I've seen this one going around and have been kind of thinking about it...here goes!

Jason & Claire said...

Yay! You're back! I am such a dork because of how excited I was when I got your text! This is too funny. You can't sit through a gfootbal game without being totally and completely ENTHRALLED...no way! I know you really like it! Yay! I'm still just happy you're back! Miss you!

Jason & Claire said...

Oh yeah! We'll see about that 'beating Jason and Claire at Mad Gab' deal! We've been practicing!

Kimberly said...

That's great, Lindi! You make me feel guilty, though! You're talking about tender mercies and I'm talking about revenge on my son! ;) I love it! So good to hear from you!

Trevor & Andrea said...

First off i am jealous that you got to see josh turner! Haha and I love that you love pickles so much:)

FrankNApril said...

Hey Nick,
I just say your comment you left on my blog! Yes, Claire and I are good friends. Our kids go to the same school and before that I was in their ward. How are u 2? We should get together! April

Jessie said...

I will do this but it might take me a whiled to get it done!