Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Tag

Sorry, here is ANOTHER tag. You're probably sick of these, but Andrea did mine and so I HAVE TO DO hers. :)

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged.
1. I was born with a congenital hip and had to wear different braces for awhile to turn my leg back out. And no, they weren't braces like Forest Gump had to wear. :) Don't worry, it's pretty normal now... just a little piggoned toed.

2.My middle name is Jo. I'm named after my grandpa Joe Bassett and my Grandma Mary Jo Preuit! :)

3. I grew up on a farm and spent my summers at the ranch with my dad. That's where I grew my love for horses.

4. I had a run-away with my horse Goldy when I was younger and thought I was going to DIE! I was riding him bareback with a halter and was taking some horses out to the pasture for my dad. I was slowly trotting behind the horses and planned on stopping at the gate. Goldy didn't stop and he took off at a DEAD RUN across the pasture in the DARK! I tried and tired stopping him. Finally he game to a big ditch, jumped to a stop(thats when I flow over his head and landed on the other side of the ditch), and then proceeded to jump over the ditch and land on me. :)

5.I had a HUGE crush on Nick in 8th grade! :)

6. I'm DEATHLY afraid of Spiders, I think it annoys my husband a little! :)

7. When I was 18 years old, I had back surgery - a two level fusion. OUCH!

8. My dream would be to own a huge beautiful scrapbook store and just scrapbook ALL day about my family, husband, and kids!

9.I LOVE Disney Movies. Nick and I are trying to collect them ALL! (well, the good ones anyway)

10. My goal to obatin a bachelors degree. I've been going to school for 4.5 years and I still haven't obtained it. It's taking forever! :)

11. I love both my family and Nick's to pieces. Living far away from Wyoming isn't always the funnest thing!

12. Country music is my favorite type! Good thing that have country music stations in Vegas!

13.I have a REALLY bad habbit of chewing on both my finger nails and biting my lips.

14. I have two sisters who are my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.

15. Nick and I have set a goal to attend the temple once a week and I LOVE being there with him.

16. Nick's Grandpa Garrick sealed us and it made it that much more special!

17. I think I have Insomnia? I never sleep through the whole night. I wake up at least 3 times in then night, sit straight up, look at the clock, and then roll over. Kind of wierd huh? (family, it's all because of that freaky guy looking in my bedroom window when I was younger) :)

18.Living in Las Vegas has been really fun (surprisingly). We never run out of things to do and getting to know Nick's family here has been a blast and we've made such great friends with them.

19. Ever since I've lived here, I've learned that I have this obsession with watching planes land and take off?? Call me weird, but I drive right past the airport everyday for work and it's the first thing I look for??


20. I truly admire Nick for working the graveyard shift and then going to school all day! He has a goal and is determined to reach it. He's a very good influence!

21. My little sister is getting married march 14th and I can hardly believe that both of my sisters and I, are all married!! How times flies!!

22. My sister kaite, our classmate Michael, my college roomates sister, kim, and both of Nick's mission campanions, Don and Brandon are all getting married between now and AUGUST!

23. I'm running out of things to say....so I'm making this a 23 tag!

I tag:
Claire
Aubri
Dani
Lacey
and since my mom will never do these, I guess I will tag...
Destiny

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Man that horse ride sounds so scary! I can't believe that. Your back surgery sounds rough. You are such a toughie! I'm so with you on the spider thing- seriously! Love ya!

aubri said...

I love reading these and getting to know people! I was tagged by my other friend with the same thing and have been working on it for like 3 days! I can't think of anything!!

Deanna said...

While I don't love doing 'tags' myself...they are some of my favorites to read... You always find out so many things you wouldn't otherwise. Thank-you for sharing.

Trevor & Andrea said...

Dude the horse! i cant believe your not smashed! I had a horse take off from me when i was little too.I also flew over its nose when he abrubtly stopped BUT he never came over on top of me! I also loved watching planes. When we lived in Dallas this summer it was awesome. :) i enjoyed reading your tag it was funny

Tracy said...

Hey, I don't see Dani doing your tags either!! ;-)

So sorry about the scary man!!

Kimberly said...

I love the songs! I know that filling these out can be a bit tidious, but it's so neat to get to know you better! I am still planning on doing the 7 things tag you sent to me...I've just kind of lost the blog bug for the time being...but I will do it! Hope you guys are doing well! Love 'ya!!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That was fun to learn some things about you--thanks for sharing!