That is one of the reasons for this post. My world would be completely different if I was not lucky enough to have Nick a part of it. It's hard for me to even picture how my life would be right now or where I would be right now without him. Here is a quick list of the reasons I LOVE Nick.
1. BEST husband in the world- Always puts his wife and family first. Takes me to the temple every week.
2. HARD WORKER- Works all night(morning) then helps around the house or runs errands or whatever needs done.
3. KIND TO EVERYONE- He can talk to strangers about anything and never judges them.
4. GREAT MISSIONARY- I truly admire this talent because I am not very good at it. Not only was he a great missionary while serving his mission, he still shares his love for the gospel through example and testimony.
5. OPTIMISTIC- I can be having the worst day, be in the worst mood, and Nick always see's the postive side and happy thing in every situation. No matter how much I'm determined to stay grouchy, he always changes my mind. :)
6. SUPPORTIVE- He supports me in everything I do. I wouldn't be able to succeed in anything if he wasn't behind me 100%. His advice and opinions mean so much to me.
7. FUN- One of the best things about being married to Nick is that we are ALWAYS having so much fun. He has such a great easy going personality that it makes everything an adventure.
8. SETS GOALS & IS DETERMINED- Nick is the type of person who writes downs his goals and sticks to them. I also admire this because I set goals in my head ONLY. ;)
9. PATIENT- He is the most patient person. I have tried to learn from his example and grow in this area myself. He is great at making comprimises. :)
10. THOUGHTFUL & CREATIVE- He is ALWAYS surprising me. I will never be able to "catch up" in this department.
Happy to have found Smokey The Bear on Mt Charleston
Pulling the Sword out at Disney LandBeing himself :)Showing Halloween Spirit for Work :)And BBQing for Dinner
I want to be able to look back at this and compare the different years. Thank You, Nick for being the best guy for me and being all these great things all the time. I have no idea why I lucked out and got you, but I am SOO grateful for it. I love you! Hope that you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!! :) :) And always remember, even though it will never compare to the surprises you do for me, I do still try and be creative and make your birthday a special day.