Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Honeymoon Scrapbook

Most of you know that I LOVE to scrapbook. All summer Nick was like, "You haven't scrapbooked FOREVER." The last scrapbook I did was 'Our Engagement/Proposal' book. So, yes it had been awhile. I decided that I would take the last few weeks of summer and scrapbook Our Honeymoon. :) So Nick took me to buy some paper and such and I finished the book within 2 weeks. Once I get started, you can't stop me! ;) Here are a few pages... I told my friend Kate, that it was a little difficult to combine love, Disneyland, and Laguna Beach all in one, but it was fun to try! ;)














What do you think? I've been so excited to scrapbook our wedding, but since I waited a while for the Reception pictures to come back, I didn't get a start on it before school started. I hate to scrapbook while going to school, because then I DON'T do my homework and ALL I DO is scrapbook. LOL!! :)

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Pretty Creative!! :-)

Bob & Dani said...

Holy Cow!!! Super Cute! Love it! I wish I were a pinch as good as you. I think you're an amazing scrapbooker.

lacey bassett said...

Oh my lanta lindi that is AMAZING!! I wouldn't even begin to know how to be that creative! I have to agree with dani you are an amazing scrapbooker! hope school is going well!

Destiny said...

Too cute! I don't have the patience or creativity for scrapbooking, so I admire those who do! Great job!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Love it! haha you could give me tips anytime:) ... I like to scrapbook but ya they never look that good! you lil artist!

Jason & Claire said...

That is so neat. I have no patience to scrapbook, but if I did, I'd come to you. ;) My favorite parts are the front (I love the quotes about ups and downs of life) and the tabs on the side. What a nice memory for you guys.

aubri said...

You do the cutest scrapbooking! We should get together and scrapbook together then I could learn so cool stuff from you!

Jean said...

What a great scrapbook! What fun memories!

katealyson said...

oh my gosh lind those are awesome! and i especially love the subject matter! you, of course, know that! :) miss you!

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is one of Grandpa & Grandma Garrick's favorite places too! What a fun way to preserve a wonderful memory. You are so talented Lindi. We sure are looking forward to seeing you two this weekend!! Love you both.