Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!

The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. Then tag four friends:)


LOL!! I was tagged by my mom and I'm sure that some of you have seen the ridiculous picture posted on her blog. I'm not so sure I'm that embarrassed now... LOL!! Katie's face is PRICELESS!! I think it's HILARIOUS!! I'm pretty sure we were taking a "gangsta face" pic. So there she is as a gangster. HAHA!! I love you Katie!!
I TAG: Dani, Kara Beth, Aubri, and Shannon!! HAVE FUN... and NO BREAKING THE RULES!! :)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Ya gotta love Katie!!, ATTITUDE and all! ;-) How creative are you getting with the whole blog layout?!

Lisa Tippetts said...

HI! I am so glad you found us! Your blog is so sweet. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Hey, maybe this counts for visiting teaching. (JUST KIDDING) I swear I am going to get better, you just wait. :) Talk to you sunday!

Bob & Dani said...

Katie's a dork! Kinda like her big sisters, huh! Nice pic! Love you.

katealyson said...

Oh my gosh this is probably my favorite picture ever! P.S. October 24th is just around the corner!!! Love you!

Lisa Tippetts said...

Hey Lindi, The phone # I have for you isn't in service so I am making a big assumption and saying it's wrong. Anyway, I know you are still kind of new to this area, so if you need directions to my house for the meeting/dinner tomorrow, call me. Cell-324-7440