Friday, January 2, 2009

Moving...

We returned home from Wyoming Monday night at 12:30 pm. Our plane was delayed 2 hours thanks to the LOVELY weather in Montana... BUT, we returned to Vegas safely and that's what matters. Ever since we got home, Nick and I have been back to work and in between that, we've been packing everything up and moving to OUR new home (condo)!! :) Things have been very crazy as we've been trying to get moved in and get everything organized and decorated! We are SOOO looking forward to this weekend to hopefully get things all finished in the house!! Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas at home a VERY lovely one! It was so good to go back to Wyoming for a week to see everyone again! And it sure did make me thankful for the 50-60 degree weather we've been having here in Vegas!! :) Sooo... until we can get our condo all moved into, I'm not FULLY blogging about Christmas, new years, or the condo!! :) And you'll just have to deal with the lovely Christmas Background until I do get the condo finished! Sorry!! :) Until then... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!
I also have to tell my sister, katie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!...
My little sister, Katie, got engaged LAST NIGHT to Richard Walker! They are getting married the 14th of March! Good luck planning the wedding!! HAVE FUN and we are SOO HAPPY for you!!

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

I can't wait for your Christmas, New Years, and Condo post. Have fun!