Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the Bathrooms...

In our condo there are two bathrooms: the guest bathroom and the master. The only difference is that the master is right of our bedroom, it has a garden size tub, and is little bigger. I got SOO much cute stuff from my bridal shower that I had enough to decorate two bathrooms with. I just had to get one extra shower curtain. I decorated the shower curtain with some things that I had left over from my apartment in Wyoming. The colors I used are "fun" colors and are a little more wild than the rest of the house. Also, I ordered vinyl wall quotes for each bathroom, so they aren't completely finished. I also found its hard to take pictures of smaller rooms, but here they are.
First is the guest bathroom...












And these are the pictures of "OUR" bathroom right off the master bedroom...










These towels were given to us by Deloy and Shannon. WE LOVE THEM!! They go perfect in our bathroom and are so fun!


12 comments:

Emily Asay said...

very contemporary and cute--i love the ribbon on the picture frames!

Kimberly said...

SOOO cute! I need you to come decorate my house! You are so creative! I can't wait to come visit in person! Love 'ya!

lacey bassett said...

Oh Lindi, you are amazing!! I love the bathrooms :) now just keep the rest of the house coming I am so excited!

Destiny said...

Very cute! I would kill for two bathrooms :)

Tracy said...

I LOVE it!! :-)

Jessie said...

Hi girl, you are doing a good job with the condo. You will have to come and see my house when you are in town for the wedding. I am SO ready for this baby. I have four weeks left and after next week they would not stop me if I went into labor! I am a house. I too am glad that we can keep in touch with our blogs. I really miss seeing all of you. I wish that we could all get together more often like we did as kids. Well talk to you soon Love Ya

Jason & Claire said...

I love it all! The green is my favorite. I love green with black and white. Actually, I love everything with black and white...which is pretty much your whole condo! I heard you're getting your couch tomorrow. Does that mean a 'living room' post is coming soon?!? Can't wait.

aubri said...

How cute! It looks like you're having a blast decorating!

Bob & Dani said...

You're bathrooms look fantastic! It's so nice that you have two. You'll be missed this weekend. Of course, it's always more fun when we're all together! Love you!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the green with the black and white. Tianna's room is black and white and we have been trying to decide what color to add to it. This gave us some good ideas!

katealyson said...

I'm FINALLY checking your blog...But I LOVE the pictures so far! Everything looks so dang cute so far! I can't wait to see it in person. I miss you tons! And congratulations Nick on passing your test! That's so exciting! xoxo kate

Heather D. White said...

I reconize those pictures above the toilet! ;-) Just popped in today to check on you guys. Love you and hope all is well!