Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Proposal Scrapbook Pages

For our wedding reception, We're going to decorate one wall with scrapbook pages that I've done of the Proposal. I've included both pictures and the whole story. I've done A LOT of pages, but have only chosen a few to add to our blog. Some of the writings are also from Nick's journal. He wrote about the night he went to my parent's house to ask them for permission to marry me. He also wrote about the day he proposed. Very cute and adds a GREAT touch to my pages. I know the pictures that I have taken of them aren't the best. I'll have to work on that. :) I LOVE to scrapbook, so this has been a BLAST. It's what I do when I need a break from everything else.




7 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your new pages.
You have a gift! :-)

Tracy said...

Love the new pages. You have a gift!

Bob & Dani said...

Cute blog, sister! It's super fun. Good work!

Shannon said...

Love Your Blog Lindi, and the scrapbook pages, ;). Knew I shouldn't have showed you this blogger site cuz you would just show me up! haha. Your mom is right, you have a gift, but one can still be jealous! Love ya...

Shannon said...

By the way, I shouldn't complain because you did an awesome scrapbook for me!

Jason & Claire said...

So cute- you are really good at that! Your reception is going to be beautiful!

Michelle Thompson said...

I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I was looking at Shannon's and saw yours, so I decided to take a peak. What a cute couple you make. I am so happy for you. We wish you the best of luck and if you are ever in our area look us up. We don't live that far. We might even drop by the Hilton the next time we are in Vegas. By the way, you do have a talent. I would love you to scrapbook for me! Ha Ha