Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lindi's Family

Before Nick was home from his mission, my family and I got 'Family Pics' taken. I have two wonderful sisters. We're only 2-3 years apart each, so we're super close. It's a blast when we all get together. I'm the middle child and am 21 years old. My older sister is Danielle. She is 23 and has been married for almost 5 years. Her husbands name is Bob. They live in Logan, Utah where he is in graduate school and she is working. My younger sister Katie and she is 18 years old. She just graduated from Lovell High School and will be attending Northwest College in the fall. She will the only child who is left near mom and dad. :( My parents are the best. They are both a ton of fun and have taught us girls well. They both are great examples and have such strong testimonies. My dad owns a ranch and also farms. My mom is a homemaker and devotes her life to her children, husband, her yard and house. She does an amazing job. I'm lucky to have such a great family.

No comments: