Sunday, July 25, 2010

Until Then...

I have yet to post about Girls Camp... Brit, the camp cook/assitant director, has an amazing camera and took some GREAT photos. She is kind enough to edit all the pics and make CD's for each of us. However; because there are a million photos she has not had enough time to get them all finished yet. So in the mean time, she posted a couple pics on her blog that I wanted to share... Here are a few of the girls dressed and ready to present one of the best skits in the stake: a rap written about Modern day Little Red Riding Hood, to the theme song of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (more to come later). I love the red hoodies as well, on the backside of each it reads: "Inspi(red)".

As I mentioned before, the stake them was 'Fairest of Them All'. For one of the acitivities all the wards were given two rolls of toilet paper, tape of their choice, and 20 mins to design and assemble a modest gown. Amazing camp director, Stacey, was chosen to be the model (aka: girls were fighting over who was going to be model). The girls had a BLAST doing it and I had a blast laughing at them all week long... very silly girls! ;)
(see me in the pic below?? Yes I was mistaken for a "girl" all week long at camp and continued to be the following sunday after bearing my testimony in sacrament... I'll appreicate that SOME day, right?) ;)
I'll post rest of details and all the pics when I recieve them!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Sorry, but you do kinda look like one of the YW!! It looks like a ton of fun!! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Bob & Dani said...

I know what you mean about looking like a little girl. I'm sure people think I'm a teen mom when they see me with Addie. You're right - we'll like it when we're older. Love you!

Jason & Claire said...

Cute...can't wait to see more pics. Looks like so much fun!

aubri said...

How fun! It's funny how camp is like the one thing I've always dreaded the most, but when I go I have so much fun! I'm thinking you and Nick need to come camping with Daniel, E and me...we're thinking September sometime. I've never been so you can't make fun if I'm a wuss:) And I say, it's a good thing you look like a YW, but WAY cuter:) Love ya Lindi!