Friday, July 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home!



Since Nick has been in Vegas, he and I have been very blessed and are staying in this house for a year. A couple is on their mission and we've been asked to house sit for them until next June. We gladly accepted this offer and have been loving every minute of it (even if cleaning it takes A LOT longer than a little apartment) :). It's a very big and nice beautiful house. It has four bedrooms and two 1/2 bathrooms. It is way too much for just the two of us, but we're okay with that! :) And look what the bonus is...

... a pool in the back"yard".
That's our FAVORITE part. Yes, we know we're being VERY spoiled and come next June reality will set in. :) Our hearts are full of gratitude for the blessings we've received while living here in Vegas. Isn't it funny how things fall into place when your where the Lord wants you and when you're doing your best?

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to find such a great place! I'm sure you will appreciate having a pool for your first summer in Las Vegas.

Bob & Dani said...

How's it going? How's the job hunt? I think that the Smilebox albums are super cute, especially the Sister album. Love you!

aubri said...

I'm jealous that you're living in a house with a pool! Don't be suprised if you come home one day to me out in your backyard uninvited! Ha ha! Hey, let me know if you're still looking for a job...I have a suggestion that might or might not help.

Jason & Claire said...

Hey Lindi,
I don't know if you still check your old email that I had. I sent you the recipe at that email. I just wanted to make sure you got it. Talk to you soon!

Trevor & Andrea said...

O MY HECK!! i am jealous;) pretty sweet backyard!