Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday's Message...

If you haven't heard about "Mormon Messages", they are simply encouraging and uplifting messages from the church. They're posted on You Tube and I find it very comforting to read them. Nick had the idea of posting these on our blog for an inspirational message for anyone who chooses to veiw them. We are now making our Monday posts "Monday's Message", as corny as that sounds, I like the idea. Viewing these messages starts my week off just right and gives me a good and uplifting thought to ponder throughout the week. Enjoy...
...and don't forget to pause the music on the sidebar first! :)

4 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

thanks for sharing that. I have never heard of mormon messages... I liked it! i look forward to your monday posts

Kimberly said...

What a great idea! I love this message and I can't wait to hear from him again this coming week!! You guys are so great! I also love the Sis. Hinckley quote...that's one of my favorite quotes and gave me an idea! Hope you are doing well and we're counting the days until you come back!! On a side note...I can't tell you how much Taysum loves that Mater hat! He wears it all the time! Love you guys!!

aubri said...

That is awesome, Lindi! Seriously, I am so excited to view these every Monday now. You guys are so freaking cute!

Jason & Claire said...

I love it, Lindi! I have never heard of these and I am excited to listen to them every Monday. Seriously, what a wonderful idea.

PS- I love that quote from your mom's blog too.