Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Gathering


You're probably looking at this picture and thinking, "Family gathering?... It's a UNLV basketball game!" :) Hey... if it takes a UNLV basketball game to get this family together, then so be it. As I mentioned before, the people in this picture are one of the reasons why I love Vegas. Daniel and Jason are Nick's cousin. Aubri and Claire(not in this pic) are their wives. I have grown very close to these two girls and I love them to death. It has been VERY FUN to get to know them and to be able to call them when I'm in need or just to get together. :) With all of our individual busy lives it has been very hard to find time to get together for diner or just to visit lately. Jason told Nick that they had season tickets and we were pumped because we get in free and they'll always be there. I'm thinking that from now on out UNLV basketball games will mean something more than a game (well, to ME anyways... probably not the guys!) :)
This little guy is Emmett. He's Aubri and Daniel's baby boy. He's pretty dang CUTE isn't he? I met this guy on the 4th of July, but haven't seen him since. I've been WAITING and WAITING to be able to hold him and play with him. So here is our first time hanging out! :) He got to come to the game because his headphones finally came in the mail. :) He doesn't like the noise and so Aubri had to wait for the headphones to be able to bring him. He looks pretty cute in them. Emmett is extra special because he was born on the same day that Nick and I got married. ;) Happy 5 month old birthday tomorrow Emmett!!

Thanks for the fun night guys!! We had a blast! We'll see you at the next game!! :)
(and girls... I'll see you FRIDAY... TWILIGHT!!)

2 comments:

aubri said...

Awww, that was such a sweet post! Emmett seriously LOVES his Auntie Lindi! That was so much fun! I can't believe it's 5 Months tomorrow...crazy! Emmett says thank you for the special message :) We love you guys tons!

Jason & Claire said...

Aawwww! That was so sweet, Lindi. I am so glad you are here. You are such a sweet and such a fun addition to the fam! Love ya!