Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is what LOVE looks like...

For those of you who know Nick, you know that he likes to do crazy and fun things. I also like to do fun things, but I draw the line when I know it's going to embarrass me or just make everyone stop and stare. All of the following experiences have happened while we've been engaged.
1. For example, I love to play in park. On the slides, on the swings, I'm game for any of that.
Going down the slide together was NOT the best idea. We were laughing SO hard because we were stuck the entire time. The swing was also an adventure.

2. We love to play in the Kid's Play Place at McDonald's.
It was late one night in Powell, and obviously the McDonald's employees did not care that we, being 21 years old were playing on the little kids play place.

3. Then there are those few things that embarrass me that I'm not so willing to do. This particular picture was taken are our way to Utah (the day before he proposed). This horse is outside of a tack shop in Thermopolis, Wyoming. We had already drove past it, but Nick was like we didn't take a picture with the horse. Sure enough we turned around and he dared me to climb aboard. I was freaking out and told him to hurry and take the picture so I could get down and people could stop staring. :) Of course he took his sweet time while acting like the camera wasn't working right. Anyways... we now have a picture to totally laugh about.


4. Before taking Nick back to the Billings airport in February, we HAD to stop and take a pictures by the "Entering Wyoming" sign. LOL!! They turned out pretty funny. He was freezing and I was once again thrilled to be doing something that everyone was driving by and staring at. :)


We always have so much fun even if we do act like a bunch of 5 year olds. This is what love looks like... being yourself and always doing it together. I pick Nick up from the Billings Airport TOMORROW!! :) Yes, I'm very excited. We've been apart since May 13. We're getting married in exactly one week and we can't wait. We are more than ready to begin our lives together as Mr. and Mrs. Anderson!!

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

This is hysterical. I could write the same blog about Jason and I. You guys are going to have so much fun making fools of yourselves down here in Vegas. I know this from experience.

We just dropped Nick off at the airport. I am so excited to meet you. Good luck with the wedding and moving! I'll see ya soon. ;)

Lauren said...

Lindi! This is Lauren (White)Shumway! Congrats on everything! You and Nick make an adorable couple. Good luck with the wedding! I love your blog. We have one too, so if you have time, check it out!