Monday, December 15, 2008

A Few Things....

First of all... I know it's below zero in Wyoming right now and I'm soo sorry for those who are dealing with that... BUT IT SNOWED IN LAS VEGAS TODAY!!! Can you believe it?? :) Not that is stuck to the ground or anything, but it's still amazing!! In fact, Claire said to me today, "Lindi you brought all the snow to Vegas with you!!" Sorry Claire!! :) I just had to share... anways...
Finals were over last Thursday for both Nick and I. We were VERY relieved to get them all over with. Nick's first semester went very well and he's decided that he likes school, but is VERY excited for the break!! My first semester at UNLV is over and I'm happy about that. This semester was NOT my favorite. I'm hoping that it was just because of the courses I took. I'm very excited for the break and have high hopes for next semester!!
I got sick over finals week and Nick being the sweet husband he is, surprised me with a professional back massage on Saturday! :) It was VERY relaxing and took A LOT of stress of my back. Thanks babe! We also did our Christmas shopping on Saturday... well we tried to get MOST of it done! We found some great deals! The MOST exciting thing about shopping was that we're taking all the things we bought HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! We missed our families in Wyoming for Thanksgiving and we're so excited to go home for a week for Christmas!!
We also weren't able to make it to Bob's Graduation on Friday because of finals. We would have loved to be there Bob!! Looks and sounds like you did great though! We're proud of you and admire your will to do it ALL!!
With one week left before we go home we're just getting things ready for Christmas and enjoying NO SCHOOL!! :)

8 comments:

aubri said...

I have to say that I'm a little upset that you brought the snow with you...I despise snow! It's so awful! I'm glad finals are over for you and I am SO excited that you get to go home for Christmas! YAY!

Tracy said...

WOW!! It snowed!! Your Dad is NOT having fun in the cold!! BAD day today!! :-(

Michelle Thompson said...

It has been snowing all day today in St. G too and it is supposed to for the next 2 days. It doesn't really stick to the ground though. That is the kind we like. We can see it, but we don't have to drive on bad roads and it is still in the 30's.

Jason & Claire said...

Ha ha- I couldn't help myself! It was so much fun today! I'm glad I don't live in it all of the time, but it was fun for a couple of hours.

I'm so glad school is over for you...for now! I bet you can't wait to get home and see your family. I'm so excited for you! Love ya!

Destiny said...

Glad your semesters went well. Just think, you're that much closer to being completely done! I bet you're super excited to go home for Christmas, huh?! I'm sure you'll get your fill of snow while you're here! But then you get to go back to warm weather, while I have to come back to MORE SNOW!! :)

Emily Asay said...

hey lindi, no we haven't got an inviation yet. :)

Jill Asay said...

Lindi~
We haven't gotten an invite. yet, but we aren't leaving for Lovell until the 23 so we have a few days yet!

Jill Asay said...

Lindi...scratch what I said earlier...we got the invitation today! Sounds like fun!